Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lipgasm

OMG!

I'm in hot,deep,passionate,bordering on obsession... screw that... obsessed love with my MAC lip gloss a friendly and caring soul sent me.
Thx again D,I don't think you realized you started a life-long possibly scarring addiction.

First of all,how could I ever sleep on MAC.

I mean... ever?

My lips are always,always super dry,it's so bad that I have about 20!! chap sticks currently.

That does not count the dozens I lost in the last few months.

However with MAC I don't need to use chap sticks or lip balms at all which is so crazy b/c lip gloss usually makes it worse.

I'd say it's the jojoba in MAC lip glass.



Anyhoo my current MAC is Young Spark which is this awesome nudish warm pink .

I'm in love.

No seriously.

I'm harassing people to buy it b/c it's so great and sadly it's only available for a limited time.

Yes of course once I find something that is everything I ever wanted it has to be discontinued,I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Anyhow here's a pic of me with Young Spark.



What... it looks like nothing special??

Exactly.. finally a natural looking nudish gloss on me,luv it!

gwc

No comments: