Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fake people

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in super fake people?
I mean we all have our moments were we are civil to someone we can't stand or try to find a positive comment for a otherwise disastrous outfit just b/c it's obviously the nice thing to do.
B

However there are those who are all smiles in your face and reassure you over and over again that you're basically the next Jesus or that it's ohhhh so great to have you around when they can't stand your azz and the second you turn their back on them it's ON.

I was so appalled when I overheard how this one person I know complimented someone else that they ripped apart in front of me,I mean literally.
You'd think they were talking about Gollum.
But what in the hizzay must posses you if you turn around and tell said *Gollum* they are SO good looking and a good catch?
For who?
Bigfoot?

And then the same ppl turn around and complain that they don't have any friends... Ya think?
So to all the negative-nellies out there,maybe just maybe if you weren't constantly looking for fault in other ppl or were a little less fake,then you'd have a few more friends.
And I'm not saying this to be mean at all.. see it as tough-love.
I'll pray for you.

2 comments:

DaniAnn said...

it's MUCHO fake ass folks going around. Hate your guts one day try to be your friend the next. Tsk-tsk-tsk. I almost see them as a waste of space....

gwc said...

ITA with you,a total waste of space.