Friday, February 15, 2008

Here we go again???

Ok I decided to give weight loss another chance again.

I'm not getting younger and the pounds are slowly creeping up on me... OK kinda fast since I moved stateside.



After participating in a health/fitness challenge for six weeks and loosing 7 pounds in the progress I thought blogging about my journey could help me.

I'm not really a dieter I love food to much and quite honestly I'm too much of a procrastinator to move my behind to the gym on the regular.

However this challenge was different,all I had to do was get some kind of exercises in for 30 min. a day,six days a week and make sure I got 5 servings of veggies/fruits a day.

Needless to say I failed b/c my eating habits are kinda screwed up... a snack here,a bite there,no time or commitment to sit down and have a real meal.

But still the little changes I made made such a huge difference and left me hungry for more,pun intended.

Instead 5 servings I'll aim for 3 servings daily,my mixer will be my best friend I'm sure.

My exercise will be mainly walking and dancing maybe a few crunches here and there.

I'll try to keep this light b/c I think that's why even tough I failed I succeeded b/c it felt so easy and I kept on going.

No comments: