Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm a slacker

No seriously,I'm trying to live healthier and I'm making tiny little steps like drinking green smoothies almost every day and taking my vitamins and Iron(I'm severe anemic so finally I'm better at it).
But I'm seriously slacking in exercise tough.
Jogging never was my thing,something about size d breasts hitting you in the face just doesn't sound like fun with me.
And even with sports bra's my back starts hurting like crazy after a while.
Ok,I'm not trying to make excuses for my lack of motivation but I'm trying to get 20-30 min. of some kind of exercise in daily.
Be it walking or dancing,I just have to stick with it right?
I'll take a walk today,drink my smoothie and try to eat something semi-healthy.
Sounds like a plan to me let's stick with it !
BTW this is not easy if my dear husbands keeps using my ice cubes for smoothies for margarita night with his friends lol.
I'm just saying... I'm obviously working under difficult circumstances here.

No comments: