Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Online Shop!!

Well a friend of mine started a Online Boutique a few months ago and she has the cutest dresses and shirts for sale.
Now I've been eyeing this adorable Coral Mini Dress prized at 31$ for the longest time now but I hesitated to buy it for whatever reason.
Eventually the dress sold out and around that time I decided that I got to have it,yes I'm terrible.
Sadly she just told me that she won't be getting it in stock anymore and I was pretty upset.
But smart girl I'am I looked on Google for more similar dresses and guess what.
I found the exact SAME dress at blufly.com only problem it's 67.99$ and that's the already reduced price.The retail value is 150$!!
I guess next time I'll know better and order right away from her.
I guess that proves that big department stores don't always mean better.
gwc

2 comments:

Gina said...

hab grad in diesem Online Shop eine Bluse entdeckt, die mein Herz höher schlagen lässt.. wattn geiles Teil! LOL

http://www.ohsochicboutique.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=105

Hab übrigens auch nen Blog, aber der ist nur net öffentlich ;)

LG
Gina

gwc said...

Woher wusste ich nur dass du dir die Boutique anschauen wuerdest lol?
Ja die hat schon ein paar schoene Sachen,ich hab mir gerade 2 Kleider bestellt.