Thursday, March 6, 2008

Holy Moly



So I use photobucket as a main image host and they have special affects similar to Photoshop(of course I'm apologizing to anyone that is offended by this comparison)


You can fix blemishes,squeeze or plum something up,insert colors... sounds like fun right?



Well screw that!



Curious me thought it would be funny to *enhance* one of my pictures I posted earlier.



Well here is the before












And here is the after





I thought it would be nice to plum my lips up just to realize after looking at the new me that I've been living as average when I could be glamorous and sultry and sexy!



in consideration of my readers stomach's I won't insert the pictures that are the result of a good hour of me trying to *fix* all my flaws let's just say I got scary close to understanding Michael Jackson's obsession.



I know this is the part where I'm supposed to reflect about Hollywood and the media and what it does to our minds and body images.



Well screw that too we all heard it a million times before and it doesn't change a thing about me and my new found love for lip injections.



It's sad now I have to add Photobucket and Photoshop along with dryers,soda,fast food and suburbs to the well intented but evil things.





gwc

No comments: