Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Addicted to lip gloss





I'm finally rediscovering my addiction for lip gloss after a long break.



Since I'm kinda new in the states I have yet to try many of the famous brands like NARS,MAC,Bobbi Brown et cetera.



But I'm slowly making my way through the lip gloss jungle.



Here are a few pics of me with my current favorites and new discoveries.




Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!















Revlon - Coral Glow






L'oreal HIP - Precarious










Avon Chocolate Drop - Passionate Pink

This one is my absolute favorite!It smells like chocolate ,is rich in color and has a creamy consistence!!!







Avon Lipglaze -Honey

This is another one of my favorites and will be most def. one of my staples.However the applicator brush is absolute horror,it's so hard it feels like I'm rubbing pumice stone over my lips.
Since the color is so dreamy tough I'll hang on and hope that someone from Avon gets the idea that bleeding lips and lip gloss don't go together too well.


gwc

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi hon! Nice blog baby! I linked you on mine. Miss you!

gwc said...

Awww thx Amber!!!!!!!!!